Glamour Boot Camp $179.00
Sourcelight Photo Workshops Training Series
“Bringing your photography into focus…”
Sourcelight Photo Workshops’ Glamour Boot Camp® is a comprehensive 1-day* educational workshop designed to help you create personally rewarding and professionally marketable glamour/boudoir photographs. Featuring beautiful professional glamour models specifically selected for their workshop skills, Glamour Boot Camp is a unique opportunity to learn the glamour/boudoir-photography business from a professional glamour photographer while having the time of your life. With enrollment limited to just 3 photographers, this is a hands-on workshop experience providing extensive personal interaction with the instructor and individual time for photographing the model.
In Glamour Boot Camp, you’ll learn:
- How to visualize your shot by creating simple backdrops or creatively arranging natural environments
- How to design appropriate lighting to showcase the model’s best features and create artistic compositions. Through step-by-step, light-by-light demonstrations, we’ll introduce you to the lighting gear that professionals use to create magazine-quality glamour images, and then show you how to make do with less.
- How to improve your communication and create rapport with models, including how to find and schedule them.
- New ways to improve your workflow and retouching using Adobe Photoshop
Is Glamour Boot Camp for you?
If you are a novice, intermediate, or working professional photographer who has always aspired to learn the insider techniques and concepts of Glamour and Boudoir photography, or you just recognize a great opportunity to shoot beautiful models in professional settings and lighting while being assisted with experienced coaching… then yes, Sourcelight Photo Workshops’ Glamour Boot Camp is for you. Space is limited by design, so early registration is advised.
- Check-in: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m., Continental breakfast provided
- Workshop hours: 9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (1-hour lunch break)
- 1 hour of glamour/boudoir genre background presentation and discussion
- 5 hours total shooting time
- 1 hour of participant image review and critique (Continental dinner provided)
- Locations: Sourcelight Photography studio and grounds
- Personal attention and professional instruction
- One professional glamour model with a variety of genre wardrobe looks
- Various backdrops, including a seamless white paper studio set and a boudoir bedroom set
- Lighting, including studio monolights and portable speedlights with remote RF triggering, plus reflectors and diffusers
- Model Releases**
- Digital Single Lens Reflex Camera with at least a 50mm focal-length lens; moderate wide-angle and/or telephoto lenses are encouraged, but not required
- Working familiarity with your camera’s basic controls, including how to alter and select focus areas and how to select and set your exposure priority mode. You should also understand your camera’s basic exposure metering system.
The workshop fee is $179. Either the full fee or a $75.00 deposit is required to secure your registration. The deposit will be deducted from the total cost, and the balance will be due on the day of the workshop. We accept all credit/debit cards, cash, or personal checks made out to Sourcelight Photography. Click here to register.
Full refunds are issued for cancellations received in writing up to 21 days prior to the scheduled workshop date. Cancellations received after the cut-off date will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
* A second day is available for scheduling individual sessions with the model. Special workshop pricing is available with the model, but is not included in the workshop fee.
** The model release grants workshop photographers unlimited rights to use images they create for personal viewing or portfolio display, both printed and on-line; it does not grant permission to use any of the images for commercial sale. If the workshop-photographer anticipates using photos from the workshop for commercial sale, dedicated usage rights must be negotiated with the model herself using a separate form.