Documenting Baby’s First Year
Tiny fingers, bright eyes, and a smile guaranteed to melt your heart. When you join Sourcelight Photography’s Small Steps Baby Program, we’ll help you capture that special light that shines so endearingly during your baby’s first year.
Members receive five sessions for the price of three, collection pricing on each print order, and products designed exclusively for the program, beginning with a custom-designed, coffee-table album chronicling the year. Small Steps begins with a pregnancy session and includes follow-up sessions at 10-14 days after the birth, and then again at approximately 4, 8, and 12 months, although members have up to 15 months to complete the program.
Contact us for all of the details on preserving the most cherished memories of your child’s first “small steps.”
The $1250 program includes:
• 5 Heritage Portrait sessions including pregnancy, newborn, 4, 8, and 12 months
• One 8×10 and two 5×7 prints from each session
• Two web-ready image files from each session for emailing or uploading to social-networking sites
• One 12×12 keepsake album of at least 30 pages
• Two 4×6 personal albums of 24 pages
• $200 in print credits applied to any additional print materials
• 10% off all additional print purchases within the first 15 months
• Private on-line gallery with all processed images available for proofing
• CD of up to 50 photos with print release
• Custom-designed card (use as either a birth announcement or a holiday greeting card) with 40 cards and envelopes
• Program fees distributed over 12 months as needed (additional fees apply)