Mastering the Landscape $89.00
Sourcelight Photo Workshops Training Series
“Bringing your photography into focus…”
A practical follow-up to the technical information and skills presented in Mastering Your DSLR, Mastering the Landscape is a comprehensive 6-hour educational workshop for the serious amateur photographer who wants to learn how to take better landscape photos. If your finished prints never seem to look like the pictures you saw through the viewfinder, Mastering the Landscape will help you transform your random snapshots into frameable art.
In Mastering the Landscape, you’ll learn:
- How to recognize and be more deliberate in creating dynamic compositions
- How to master the lighting challenges of outdoor exposure extremes
- Basic retouching to create more impact with your photos
- Workshop hours: beginning mid-afternoon, start times will vary from 1:00-3:00 p.m. depending on the season
- Location: Sourcelight Studio, Boise, Idaho and various scenic locations in the Boise area
- Personal attention and professional instruction geared specifically to your own equipment, interests, and skill level
- Transportation from the Sourcelight studio to location settings and back
- Refreshments and Continental meal break (yay!)
- An open line for follow-up questions after the workshop is completed
- Digital Single Lens Reflex Camera with at least the kit lens and your manual; accessory lenses and a tripod are encouraged, but not required
- Working familiarity with your camera’s basic controls, including how to alter and select focus areas and how to select and set your exposure priority mode. You should also understand your camera’s basic exposure metering system.
The full workshop fee of $89 is required to secure your registration. We accept all credit/debit cards, cash, or personal checks made out to Sourcelight Photography.
Full refunds are issued for cancellations received in writing up to 7 days prior to the scheduled workshop date. Cancellations received after the cut-off date are subject to forfeiture of the payment.
* Special combo pricing is available if participants want to sign up for any or all of the other workshops in the Mastery Series: Mastering Your DSLR, Mastering the Portrait, or Mastering Outdoor Portrait Lighting. See the Workshops Registration page for more details.